Friday, April 15, 2011

Terry Richardson Shoots Lady Gaga for Harper's Bazaar - May 2011

Lady Gaga will be featured on the cover of Harper's Bazaar May 2011 issue, which hits newsstands April 26th. Donning Thierry Mugler, Alexander McQueen, Versace, Tex Saverio and Dior for the spread, which was shot by American Fashion Photographer Terry Richardson. The photos are amazing, the outfits are couture at it's finest and Gaga looks stunning. She knows how to work the camera and how to differentiate herself from the rest with the recent addition of bones to her face and shoulders.

Her interview goes into detail about these bones, her hit "Born this Way" along with the video and her soon-to-be released album, plastic surgery rumours, the late Alexander McQueen and Hollywood.
Gaga compares her emotions towards Hollywood and its plastic culture to doing Kegel exercises. Only Gaga could craft such a comparison and have it make sense, saying, “I had all these No. 1 records, and I had sold all these albums, and it was sort of this turning point: Am I going to try and embrace Hollywood and assimilate to that culture? I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel-exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately … I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, and I went to the same bars.”

You can read the first part of the interview here and purchase the magazine on April 26th: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/magazine/feature-articles/lady-gaga-born-this-way
LISTEN to her NEW single 'JUDAS' here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU&feature=feedlik

No comments:

Post a Comment